A downloadable GM:S 2 asset
Do you want to quickly debug your video game?
Are you looking for a ready, feature-rich console for debugging purposes?
Look no further! Here is Ken's Console!
- Customizable key, colors, and variables.
- Input field fully-functional: (select, cursor, history, copy-paste, auto-complete...).
- Can be a focusable window or persistently focused.
- Ability to show you Init/controller object's errors at start.
- Triggered with a specified command-line parameter... or not.
- Customizable through a separate script if it exists: scr_ken_console_customization
- Ability to draw to GUI or to a camera view.
- Rearrangeable Top buttons that run a “console input” with click/hotkeys!
- Expression Watches: you can watch expression values while console is closed.
- All your scripts are callable from the console:
- You can add custom commands to run specific scripts.
- Constants are extensible and available when writing such as c_red, vk_left...
- Appending output to a custom log file.
- Scrollable window.
- Reset, reload session. Save and load sessions automatically.
- Documentation included.
- Much more!
In order to download this GM:S 2 asset you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.